About UXWiki[edit | edit source]
UXWiki is a free resource to help people and organization to learn about User Experience and its related fields.
Code of Conduct[edit | edit source]
Since we're just starting out, we'll keep things simple.
- UXWiki.io is intended to be a reliable, fact-based forum. Please avoid including personal opinions articles. Of course, some topics may be the subject of professional debate. In those cases, please include cited opinions and arguments in a page section called "Criticisms", "Reviews", "Debates", or perhaps even, "Controversies". The point is to make it clear when something is fact or opinion.
- UXWiki.io is not a place for airing grievances or personal attacks. While there may be cases where a person or product may be subject to criticism, similar to Point 1 above, those criticisms should be cited off the wiki.
- Harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
- If you post existing work, be sure that you have rights and permissions to do so. If it's not yours, ask the owner, and provide a citation.
- Articles are free to create and edit. In the near-term there is no need to create a login account.
Creating Content[edit | edit source]
To facilitate consistency and clarity in the content on UXWiki.io, we ask that authors follow a standard format for articles.
- What/Who is it?
- Why is this significant?
- Criticisms and reviews
- How/When to use.